No. of Opportunity4
Field of studyGeneral
This position involves various responsibilities and tasks, including:
1. Participating in assessment training for interviewers, as scheduled by the team, to learn data collection techniques and practice the use of data collection tools.
2. Acting as an interviewer according to the designated travel plan and schedule during the survey period.
3. Collecting data from diverse sources, such as community members (both women and men), IDP camps, Community-Based & Grassroots organizations, Public Officials, and other key stakeholders, including opinion leaders like Religious and traditional leaders.
4. Traveling to the specified villages or allocated locations for interviews.
5. Providing an explanation of the purpose and scope of the data collection to interviewees before commencing interviews.
6. Conducting interviews diligently and sincerely at assigned locations, and organizing and maintaining interview results and sheets.
7. Completing data collection in accordance with the provided tools and deadlines in the work plan.
8. Ensuring data accuracy and promptly reporting any issues encountered during data collection to program staff.
9. Collaborating with relevant technical staff in the development or modification of assessment tools, including questionnaires and collected data.
10. Assisting with data entry for the collected information.
- Collaborating with the PQ unit and the project/program team for coordination.
Key Expected Results:
- Delivering work results in an organized manner as per instructions.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Demonstrated respect for the customs, culture, and traditions of local communities.
- Proficiency in data collection and conducting interviews.
- Honesty, proactivity, and good discipline.
- Completion of grade 12th, 14th, or equivalent professional qualifications.
CARE is a humanitarian organization that operates without government affiliation, political alignment, profit motive, partisan involvement, or sectarian bias. It provides relief and development aid to individuals and communities in need. As part of the International Confederation consisting of 13 member organizations, CARE ranks among the globe's largest private humanitarian entities. It operates in over 90 countries and is dedicated to assisting developing world communities in their enduring fight against poverty.