No. of Opportunity3
Field of studyGeneral
- Evaluate and assess technical waste in power stations, power transmission lines, substations, junctions, and distribution network transformers.
- Prioritize the condition of low, medium, and high voltage networks for improvements and technical waste reduction.
- Identify and segregate technical waste in the electrical energy system.
- Ensure quick and effective identification and reporting of all energy meters in stations, substations, junctions, and provide solutions.
- Categorize the causes and uses of electrical waste for clear and defined decisions.
- Evaluate the quality of meter readings in stations, substations, junctions, and distribution network transformers.
- Monitor and examine energy balance indicators.
- Examine the technical status of installed equipment in the power transmission system, especially transformers, transmission lines, etc., and provide solutions.
- Develop and adapt plans and activities related to waste reduction and achieving predefined goals.
- Arrange and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as required.
- Execute daily departmental tasks promptly and effectively, adhering to all technical standards and principles.
- Perform other assigned duties in accordance with principles and regulations.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
- Four years of work experience in the relevant field.
- Ability to plan and adapt plans.
- Strong understanding of managerial work.
- Ability to innovate and be creative in work methods.
- Proficiency in speaking both in national languages and English.
- Proper knowledge of computer programs and databases.
- Work initiative and speed in reporting and reporting.
- Honesty and work confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work individually.
DABS is responsible for the production, supply, transmission, and distribution of electricity on a commercial basis throughout Afghanistan.